What student doesn't LOVE QR codes? This activity has 32 task cards to identify base 10 blocks to 1,200. I also included 96 optional matching cards with the same numbers written in standard, expanded and word form for a total of 128 cards. Students can check their answer by scanning the QR code on the base 10 cards. I made these for second grade but they can be individualized as you feel is needed.
Please take a look at the last page of the preview if you would like see which numbers are included.
Here are some ideas for use:
Use as a Scoot:
1. Place a task card at each student’s desk. 2. Students create a recording sheet or use the attached sheet. 3. Students begin by answering the questions at their own desk. 4. When prompted by the word Scoot (or whatever you decide) students move to the desk that would be next in numerical order. 5. When you see that the task is completed - prompt the movement again and repeat until all cards are complete.
Use as a Scavenger Hunt:
Hide the cards around the room and students must search around the classroom to find the cards. The cards stay in their hidden spot. Students write the answers on their Response Form or on notebook paper. They may work alone or with a partner. Students continue searching around the room until all the cards are answered.
Use as a Matching Game:
1. Students match the cards showing the base 10 pieces to the card that shows the total. They can work in groups of pairs.
You can also use the cards that show the total with manipulatives you have in your room.
**Please note: If you already purchased my Place value task cards Base Ten Units to 1,200 with optional matching cards
, then please do not buy these. They are the same cards with the QR codes added.
Here are some ELA
activities if you are interested:
* Get ‘Hip' to Character Traits QR Task Cards
* Character Trait Fever QR Task Cards
* Character Traits Stars
* Spot the Main Idea QR Task Cards - Set One
* Spot the Main Idea QR Task Cards - Set Two
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set one
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set two
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set three
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set four
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set five
* Text Features - task cards for scoot or review with or without QR codes
ELA QR Bundle
* ELA QR Bundle: Character Traits, Inferencing, Text Features, Main Idea
Here are some Math
activities if you are interested:
Addition and Subtraction
* QR Scavenger Hunt addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
* First Grade Missing Addends Addition Range of 2-20: Lego Theme
* 4 digit addition task cards with and without regrouping; with or w/o QR codes
* First Grade Math Bundle
* Compare Numbers to 50
* Fractions QR word problem task cards or scoot - Tek 2.3 A-D
* First Grade measure QR codes Tek 1.7 A-D
* Second Grade Measure length QR word problem task cards - Tek 2.9 A-E
* Money Addition Word Problems QR Code Scavenger Hunt
* First Grade money center tek 1.4
* Multiplication QR task cards missing factors - commutative property
* Multiplication QR codes Scavenger Hunt one digit times two digit number
* Single Digit times Double Digit Multiplication QR code Scavenger Hunt
* Third Grade Math Tek 3.4d and 3.4e
One More One Less, and or Ten More Ten Less
* 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, 10 less to 120 - self checking QR code task cards
* 1 more, 1less to 20 Kindergarten Tek 2f
* Turkey Trouble 1 more, 1less to 20
* Turkey Trouble 1 more, 1 less to 120
Personal Financial Literacy
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 2.11A-C
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 1.9 A-D
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 2.11 D-F
* Third Grade Personal Financial Literacy Teks 3.9 a-f
* Personal Financial Literacy Vocabulary QR
* Third Grade Place Value Teks 3.2 A-D
* Second Grade Place Value Teks 2.2 A-F
* First Grade Place Value Teks 1.2 A-C
* First Grade Place Value Safari Teks 1.2 B 32 cards
* Place value task cards Base Ten Units to 1,200 with QR and matching cards
* Place value task cards Base Ten Units to 1,200 with optional matching cards
* First Grade - Skip Count to 120 Task Cards and Posters
Solve Word Problems
* Solve word problems within 20 QR task cards - Tek 1.3B or CC 1.OAB.3
* Multiple Math Skills Word Problems QR Task Cards for Scoot - Math Center (Owls)
* Graphs and T-Charts word problems - TEK 1.8a-c CC MD4 - with or w/o QR codes
* Strategies to Solve within 20 - TEK 1.3e,f CC 0A.6 - with or w/o QR codes
STAAR Review NEW TEKS
* Third Grade NEW TEKS STAAR Review
* Clocks Time to Minute - 32 QR code Task Cards
* Task Cards - Time to hour and half hour - self checking QR codes
* Task Cards - Arrays to 10 x 10 with or without QR: optional matching cards included
Here are some fun Digital Papers
to dress up your worksheets or powerpoint presentations :)
* 16 Fun Film and Camera Digital Backgrounds
* 16 fun Digital Backgrounds
And please feel free to click the green star under my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products!
TpT credits are points which can be applied to future purchases to save you money.
To earn credits: After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
To redeem credits: Once you've earned at least 20 credits, you'll see the option to apply credits at checkout.