This is an enjoyable and fun project. Students will "travel" from continent to continent around the world, visit significance places and write a postcard to a family member or friend.
Explain why (people/events) places are significant to various individuals and groups by identifying significant places in (BC) Canada and around the world.
What you will find here:
In this package students will read, at a "just right level". about places of significance on each continent around the world. Included are: Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal, Golden Gate Suspension Bridge, CN Tower, the Great Pyramid of Giza, plus Ayers Rock, Aisinai pi and Machu Picchu (3 places of significance to the First Peoples of Australia, North America and South America.) Then students will choose 2 or 3 details to write about on their postcards. Postcards have been designed to fold in half and glue together to become two-sided. Create a pocket for your collection of postcards and display to share for the reading pleasure of others.
Suitable for Grade 2 and 3.
If you like this product you may also like:
Dear Mr. Blueberry: Letter Writing
Tips for Customers:
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for futures purchases!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through Product Q &A and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Thank-you for your purchase!
By purchasing this resource you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Bonnie Lanigan and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Make copies for your classroom(s)
• Direct others to my store
• Reference my products without distributing the product in blogs posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops or other such venues (please give credit to myself and link back to my store in your presentation)
You May Not:
• Make copies with the intention to redistribute
• Claim this work as your own by removing the copyright or watermarks
• Repackage and/or resell this product in part or whole
• Share this product in part or whole on the internet as a download or copy (Includes, but not limited to personal sites, school sites, Google Doc links or blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists or shared databases)
Thank you for abiding by the widely accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.