Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.6 MB | 12 pages
This guide explains how to use Turnitin.com through D2L (Desire to Learn) Software. Also, show this guide to your students at the beginning of the semester/school year so that they understand that you will be checking their work, how you will be doing it, and the consequences for plagiarism.
• Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own (1)
• I have overheard students, asking their classmates, for permission to copy their work so that they can submit the same assignment
• This is done in an attempt to deceive the teacher into believing that the submitted work is original
• This is a serious academic offence but some students participate in this activity and they don’t seem to consider that they are being very dishonest
• When students are caught, both the student that shared the work and the student who copied the work will receive zero on the assignment
• If this happens multiple times, there are more serious consequences such as suspension from school
• Submitted work will be checked through Turnitin.com for plagiarism/originality
• Turnitin.com compares work to documents submitted by other students and websites
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!