*Buy the Unit 1 Bundle and save!! Buy 5 get 1 free!"
Here are 5 centers to use with the story Plaidypus Lost (Unit 1 Week 3) in the Common Core Reading Street Kindergarten series.
- High Frequency Words- Students will build the weekly high frequency words out of play dough on the mats and then complete the response sheet.
- Read the Room- Students will walk around the room and find picture cards. Then they will draw the picture in the correct box on their recording sheet.
- Handwriting-Students will practice writing the letters of the week.
- Writing- Students will complete the differentiated writing activities.
- Syllable Sort- Students will sort the picture cards by the number of syllables.
*Each center includes an "I can" sign*
Focus walls and morning work coming soon for Kindergarten! Make sure to follow me so you can be notified when new products are added!