This is a fun way for students to practice adding money! Students will need to buy items to make their birthday party successful all while staying under budget!
Here is a little bit more information about this product:
- Students will choose food, drinks, and supplies for their birthday party.
- Students will write down their choices and prices of these items.
- Students will show their math work as they go.
-Students will draw a picture of their party.
There are THREE different leveled activities within this product:
1. Students can complete the simple addition set by adding up money with no cents.
2. Students can complete the set that requires addition of money with cents.
3. Students can complete the blank set where they come up with the food, drink, and supply options on their own and then switch with a partner to complete each other's pages.
***Students know how to add money in order to complete these activities! They should also understand the concept of multiple step addition problems.