What should I investigate? How do I start my project? What are the requirements? How can I make my project look great? These are just a few of the many questions that concern students as they plan their science projects.
Teachers, students, and parents will find this book to be a valuable science resource. The activities provide students with the skills and information needed to successfully prepare them for enjoyable science experiences. These activities meet science content standards by allowing students to practice the investigative process and develop scientific inquiry skills.
Plan-Develop-Display-Present Science Projects features:
- a science-investigation model and a completed science project
- life science and physical science project ideas
- activity sheets for practice in mastering problem-solving steps
- activities to help students plan, develop, display, and present their projects
- practice projects adaptable to an inquiry approach