Plan Your Own Thanksgiving Feast- Speech & Language Edition #nov22halfoffspeech
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do you find yourself in a planning "funk" during the winter months? If so, then this may be the perfect bundle for you! I have jam packed this resource with every format/medium available to help engage your older students! These activities will extend your planning for the entire month of November!Price $16.65Original Price $18.50Save $1.85
Looking for your next community trip idea? Use this helpful resource to plan a shopping trip around Thanksgiving!
I designed this activity to use with my 6-8th grade students to help prepare for a field trip to our local grocery store. My goal was for my students to become familiarized with grocery store vocabulary, thanksgiving food vocabulary, organization, money handling, and social skills associated with a shopping trip.
Students will be able to:
- Recognize and use grocery store/thanksgiving food vocabulary.
- Gain understanding of food quantities and units of measure, in terms of food pricing.
- Create a shopping list within an assigned budget.
- Prepare a menu, following a standard format.
- Become familiar with organization & categorization of a grocery store/shopping trip.
Sales flyers from supermarkets
Shopping List Handout
Calculators – for figuring out prices
Conversation Questions (u n o game)
Pictures of food items (u n o game)
What am I game?
This product now includes a google slides format to use with your students during hybrid or remote learning! The google slides version includes the following:
- Vocabulary matching
- Shopping list with pricing
- What am I? interactive game for 2 players
Do you enjoy no print, no prep interactive products? Then check out my digital version of this product!