Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Engage your students in math review with this cafe planning project! Students will practice skills in:
- Adding decimals
- Multiplying and dividing multi-digit numbers
- Problem solving
- Interpreting and solving word problems
With this project, students will be walked through steps to open their own fictional cafe! Some of the steps include:
- Ordering supplies (coffee, milks, flavors, cups)
- Creating a menu (including creating 3 custom drinks and determining prices)
- Designing a menu trifold and cup sleeve
- Taking student "customer" orders
The resource is saved in 2 files - one PDF includes all of the planning worksheets that require printing and copying. The other PDF includes the "informational" pages that explain the task and give pricing information, etc. These pages can be shared digitally, if desired, in order to cut down on copying.