PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Ready to go digital with your geometry lessons? This digital resource contains a variety of fun, interactive web-based activities related to plane and solid figures that students can use in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. This engaging resource is perfect for students to complete as a guided math rotation, early finisher activity, or even at home! You can use it during your geometry unit or save it for an end-of-year test review!
Students will move objects on the screen and type answers to questions. No prep for you; no lost papers for them!
• defining, identifying, and describing attributes of plane figures (including polygons and quadrilaterals)
• defining, identifying, and describing attributes of solid figures
• comparing plane and solid figures
• lines of symmetry
• congruent shapes
• geometric transformations
• 32 digital slides
• 2 bonus slides for students to practice moving objects and using text boxes
• teacher answer key
• step-by-step tutorial explaining how to access and share the slides with your students
**Please note that you’ll need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google or Microsoft OneDrive account.**
Please look at the preview to see more detailed information about this resource.
Thank you for visiting my store!