Planet Cards: These cards have all eight planets, the sun and the moon. Each card has a clipart image of the planet.
Here’s some ideas of what you can do with these cards:
1. Give one to each student and have them get into planet order. Try it without talking.
2. Give a set to a student and have them put them in order.
3. Use them to label workstations.
4. Have students look at a chart showing the distance between planets. Have them represent the distances of the planets.
5. Use them on a bulletin board.
6. Use the Sun, Moon and Earth cards to demonstrate rotation and revolution.
Teaching Elementary or Intermediate Science? Look for the ★ under my store name and click it to become a new follower!
Thank you for your purchase!
Copyright © S is for Science. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.