Planet Facts Cards:
These cards have facts for all eight planets. Each card has a photograph image of the planet.
Here’s some ideas of what you can do with these cards:
1. Create workstations for children to visit and record facts in their notebook.
2. Give one to each student to complete a report.
3. Have student prepare a presentation using the facts.
4. Allow students to create trading cards using these facts.
5. Ask students to sort the cards based on number of moon, length of day, length of year, etc…
5. Complete the Planet foldables from my store…
Planet Foldables for Interactive Notebooks
Teaching Elementary or Intermediate Science? Look for the ★ under my store name and click it to become a new follower!
Thank you for your purchase!
Copyright © S is for Science. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.