UPDATED with a new look!
This fun research packet gives students a place to take notes on a planet. Here is what you get in this packet:
- a fun research page with guiding questions
- writing paper for a report
- a planet scrapbook page
- a travel brochure for visitors to your planet
- cool websites and final project ideas
- a way to integrate math into your planet research
- blacklines of each planet so that students can create a model of the solar system on paper
My class has used this packet as we discuss the Gail Gibbons story, "Planets" in the Storytown reading textbook. Such a fun project!!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License