In this fun activity, you will adventure through space and explore all of our Solar System’s main planetary bodies.
• Fill out all of the information on each card, stating the planet’s distance from the sun, length of year, diameter, type of planet (either tertiary or gaseous), its temperature range, the origin of its name, number of moons, and two interesting facts that you learned.
• Color each planet with scientifically accurate colors then cut them out neatly. (They are labeled to avoid confusion)
• Paste each planet to the top of its correct information card. The sun should be glued to the cover page.
• Put the cards in order: Cover page with sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune.
• Punch a matching hole in the bottom of each card and clasp them together with a brass fastener.