Planets activity. Let's Blast Off and learn about the PLANETS!
Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about the Planets in this fresh and funky Planets Flip Flap Book™! Learning about the Solar System has never been more FUN and ENGAGING!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 P-L-A-N-E-T-S flip-flap book™. Your students can research all of the planets to complete this expository writing resource.
Your students will:
- write the names of the planets
- write about their favorite planet and why it is their favorite
- research EACH planet in the Solar System and complete the corresponding page for each planet in the flip-flap book™.
- illustrate each page with a drawing of each planet
- label a Solar System diagram
This flip-flap book™ could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on spiders.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip-Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.