Looking for an easy and engaging way for students to record what they've learned about the planets of the solar system? This double-sided flip book is a handy tool to use during your astronomy unit!
Depending on your students, you might complete this as a class or have students work on it in small groups, with a partner, or independently. To complete the flip book, students will fill in the blanks and add pictures and writing.
• the organization of the solar system
• terrestrial planets and gas giants
• the order of the planets according to distance from the sun and size
• plus space for students to add planet facts
Included are the following:
• double-sided flip book template (2 versions for differentiation)
• cut-and-glue planet order lists (use for differentiation)
• sample answer key
• step-by-step directions for printing and assembly
The completed flip book fits easily on a science interactive notebook page.
This flip book pairs nicely with my Sun, Earth, Moon Flip Book!
Aligned with Virginia Science SOL 4.7.
Thanks for visiting my store!
To see more astronomy resources, please click here!