This Teacher Planner and Grade Book was created to match my Yearly Binder for teacher organization, which can also by found on my TpT store HERE!
Added: Every page now available in black/white version in this pack!!
Print these pages back to back so that when you have them open in your binder, the 2 pages flow like one! Just like a planner you can buy at a store!
This packet includes 38 pages of the following:
1. Cover page with a place for your name and the year
2. A list for your classroom volunteers, their name, email, and phone number
3. A list for events with a place for the date, the event, and info regarding the event
4. A list for dates to remember with a place for the date, the event on that date, and info regarding the date.
5. A different kind of spreadsheet for important dates where you can view all 12 months (similar to a "year at a glance")
6. A notes page for those random and daily notes you must jot down or you will forget!
7. Two choices of planning sheets - one option has each subject area already typed in, on the other I left them blank so you can fill in your own subjects. There are the 5 rows for each day of the week, and 7 total columns for your subjects, or even daily 'to do' lists!
8. Grade book sheets with room for 35 students
9. Checklists with room for 35 students
10. "Year at a glance" type sheets made for long range plans
**As stated above, all pages also available in black/white (printer friendly) version.
The chevron stripes on this packet are much lighter than those on my yearly binder. This is for two reasons: you need to print more of these sheets, like plans; and because you need to be able to see your writing over the color.