This is a huge 6 page resource for teachers planning on creating a classroom podcast. It transforms podcast recording from a cool tech thing to a way of engaging and sharing learning.
The resource provides guidelines for rationalte and suggestions on how to scaffold instruction with their class.
Resource addresses questions such as:
- What is a podcast?
- How do classroom podcasts connect to Framework for Teaching?
- Why podcast with your students?
- How to introduce podcasting to your students?
- How can I incorporate podcasting into my current curriculum?
- What equipment is required for podcasting?
- What does the instructional sequence of podcasting look like?
Included Free of Charge:
Podcast Student Self-Assessment Form
Podcast Grading Rubric
- Common Core Literacy, Writing, and Speaking and Listening