You and your students will love this Canadian project designed for Grade 3’s and 4’s.
With this project, students will use their skills in Language, Math, and Social Studies to decide on a Canadian city to visit on a trip.
Here’s what is included:
- Task 1: Using an Atlas (worksheet)
- Task 2: Comparing Distances (worksheet)
- Using the Kilometer (math worksheet)
- Calculating Distances (math worksheet)
- Task 3: Making a Map
- Reading a Map Quiz (Canada)
- Reading a Map Quiz (Ontario)
- Task 4: Selecting a City
- Postcard Template
- Writing Template
- Travel Brochure Template
- Interview Questions (worksheet)
- Calculating Costs (extension assignment)
Worksheets for both Canada (Grade 4) and Ontario (Grade 3) are included.