Planning and Control is one of the topic which is covered during Operations Management lectures and seminars in order to enhance students knowledge.
Key Covered Questions:
- What is planning and control?
- How do supply and demand affect planning and control?
- What are the activities of planning and control?
These are following learning outcomes in which you will be able:
- to define planning and control.
- to define how supply and demand affect planning and control.
- to define activities of planning and control.
In this File you will find:
- 1 Planning and Control Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Seminar Plan
- 3 Seminar Exercises
- 1 Case Study
All covered materials are taught for bachelor level students Level 5.
Please write your comments once you purchase this lesson in order to have some suggestions for further improvements of teaching materials.