A dialogue in three parts that imitates a conversation with a travel planner, a video chat or a telephone conversation. Spanish class often seems as if it is only about verbs and grammar. We have to remind ourselves that supporting and encouraging our student to dream big and explore the world is what it is all about! My favorite activity of the year.
Teach your students to request advice and to give recommendations about vacations and associated information such as transportation and reservations, accomodations, local attractions and activities with this amazing bilingual thematic dialogue. This interactive script will allow students to personalize the conversation according to their own interests and will provide students with dozens of authentic variations between a customer and a travel planner.
What is included:
• Interactive blilingual dialogue with open-ended expressions and vocabulary (Over 30 lines of interactive communication per person formatted for a 3-ring-binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folder)
• Separate scripts for customer and travel planner
• Separate script for paired or group activity (in Spanish only)
• Multiple different open-ended interactive fill-in dialogue worksheets
• Practice worksheets (script vocabulary, giving advice, future tense, subjunctive tense)
• Bilingual variations for accelerated and advanced learners
• Multiple bilingual word banks
• 6 weeks daily lesson suggestions
• Instructions and procedures
• Sample test cards
• Sample images (formatted for display on document camera or smartboard)
• Evaluation and exam criteria
• Scoring rubric examples for verbal interaction and testing
“Planning A Vacation Dialogue” is a stand-alone thematic activity. If you need additional activities for your current vacation and travel curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enhance your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Travel Advice Activity Bundle Consejos de viaje
Vacation Comparison Sentence Practice Worksheets
Around Town Bilingual Vocabulary Reference
In The Airport Thematic Dialogue
Celebration Research and Essay Writing Activities