Teach your students the give and take of interactions with this amazing bilingual thematic dialogue after students have a foundation of gustar + infinitive verbs and places in the area. This interactive conversation will provide your students with common textbook expressions above the Spanish 1 level with dozens of additional authentic variations. Your students will practice inviting and making plans for an outing in the local town or region using a combination of teacher and student selected expressions.
What is included:
• Two interactive blilingual dialogues with open-ended expressions and vocabulary (Over 30 lines of interactive communication per person formatted for a 3-ring-binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folder)
• Separate scripts for student A and B
• Open-ended interactive fill-in dialogue worksheets (different formatting and spacing options)
• Bilingual variations for accelerated and advanced learners
• Places to go word banks
• Giving advice and expressing obligation bilingual word bank
• Verb conjugation practice for “poder” and “deber”
• “Tener que” matching activity
• Several weeks of daily lesson suggestions
• Instructions and procedures
• Three sample test cards
• Evaluation and exam criteria
• Several scoring rubric samples for verbal interaction and testing
What makes this dialogue different from a Spanish 1 dialogue? The script integrates multiple topics of Spanish 1 such as places to go, activity likes, needs and wants plus verb infinitives and introduces the student to indirect object pronouns and verbs that function similar to “gustar”. There is also more use of transitional expressions and adverbs of frequency in order to help the student to improve their rhythm and flow of speech even as they review expressions from Spanish 1.
“Plans For Free Time Dialogue” script and worksheets can be used as a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional support materials please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again.
¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Leisure and Free Time Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Weather and Topography Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Calendar and Seasons Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Spanish 1 My Activities Integrated Topics Worksheet
My Activities Integrated Topics Spanish 2 Worksheet
Integrated Topic Verb Conjugation Worksheets
My Town; Phone A Friend and Make Plans