This 40 piece set includes plant adaptations in temperate, desert, and tropical rainforest regions. It includes 2 versions - unlabeled and labeled, with the labeled version explaining how each region's vegetation has adapted to its specific environment.
The set includes 20 PNG color illustrations, 20 PNG blackline / grayscale versions. These are high resolution (300 dpi) transparent background graphics. No watermarks will appear on the files that you download.
The clip art illustrations measure approximately 6 inches to preserve image quality when re-sizing. Included are the following in labeled and unlabeled versions:
● Autumn Leaves (Losing leaves in fall = moisture conservation)
● Bark (protection against winter cold)
● Summer Leaves (broad leaves capture more sunlight)
● Aloe (waxy leaves retain moisture)
● Annual Flowers (quick germination and seed setting after rainfall)
● Barrel Cactus (spines protect against sun, ward off predators)
● Buttress Roots (keep shallow rooted plants stable)
● Drip Tip (helps shed water)
● Epiphytes (grow high on trees to capture sunlight)
● Vines (wind around trees to reach canopy sunlight)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
✿ Plant Adaptations Bundle (save 20%)
✿ Plant Adaptations 2 Clip Art (aquatic, grassland, tundra)
✿ Pollinators and Plants Clip Art
✿ Seed Dispersal Clip Art
These graphics can be used for both personal and commercial use.
Crediting Studio Devanna may be done either by reference or by linking to the shop. If you have any questions, please contact us. We're always happy to help.
Be the first to know about new clipart, freebies, and sales -
just click the green star at the top of the page next to the Studio Devanna logo. This will enable us to send you notifications of products as they are uploaded to the shop.