This 40 piece set focuses on plant adaptations in grassland, tundra, and aquatic environments. It includes 2 versions - unlabeled and labeled, with the labeled version explaining how each region's vegetation has adapted to its specific environment.
The set includes 20 PNG color illustrations, 20 PNG blackline / grayscale versions. These are high resolution (300 dpi) transparent background graphics. No watermarks will appear on the files that you download.
The clip art illustrations measure approximately 6 inches to preserve image quality when re-sizing. Included are the following in labeled and unlabeled versions:
● Air Pockets (allows plants to float)
● Flexible Stems (prevents damage by water currents)
● Waxy Leaves (repels water)
● Extensive Roots (helps plants survive fires and grazing)
● Narrow Leaves (moisture conservation)
● Seed Dispersal by Wind (plants take advantage of windy conditions)
● Low Growing (helps plants stay warmer and avoid wind)
● Rapid Flowering (helps plants take advantage of the short arctic summer)
● Red Leaves (allows plants to absorb more heat from the sun)
● Shallow Roots (permafrost prevents deep roots)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
✿ Plant Adaptations Bundle (save 20%)
✿ Plant Adaptations 1 Clip Art (desert, rainforest, temperate deciduous)
✿ Pollinators and Plants Clip Art
✿ Seed Dispersal Clip Art
These graphics can be used for both personal and commercial use.
Crediting Studio Devanna may be done either by reference or by linking to the shop. If you have any questions, please contact us. We're always happy to help.
Be the first to know about new clipart, freebies, and sales -
just click the green star at the top of the page next to the Studio Devanna logo. This will enable us to send you notifications of products as they are uploaded to the shop.