Also included in
- This bundle contains two of our best-selling resources! Plant Adaptations and Informational Reading Passages and Animal Adaptation Informational Readings and Activities. There are ten informational reading passages about plant adaptations and ten informational passages about animal adaptations. The$24.00$28.75Save $4.75
- These science reading passage come with engaging reading comprehension activities. There are eight sets in all! Each resource has reading passages of different length and difficulty level making it easy to differentiate. There is also an activity for each set of passages that is sure to keep stude$36.00$47.95Save $11.95
- This resource contains six non-fiction texts about plant adaptations. It was created
for NGSS 3-LS2 Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy, and Dynamics.
- Are you having a hard time finding grade-appropriate reading passages about plant
adaptations? Don't spend any more of your valuable time looking! There are
Desert Mule's Ear - desert
Mangrove Tree - ocean
Arctic Moss - arctic tundra
Cattails - wetlands
Ferns - temperate forest
Kapok Tree - Rainforest
- A tips sheet provides you with ways to use these passages most effectively.
- Differentiated recording sheets keep students actively engaged and thinking
throughout the reading process.
⭐ What others are saying about our best selling resource Plant Adaptations #1:
"Great resource! Students of all ability levels were able to use it."
"These passages are an awesome way to teach plant adaptations while incorporating reading skills. I love how you can organize the information in a graphic organizer for a possible extended writing activity."
"Great idea! Used this as a jigsaw activity!"
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to login). Next to each purchase, you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.