Cell Comparison - Science Interactive Notebook - Animal Plant Bacteria Cell Organelle Comparison activity pack
This contains four activities for teaching the organelles of the bacteria, plant and animal cells as well as prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell comparison: cytoplasm, cell membrane, cell wall, capsule, flagella, pili, plasmid, plasma membrane, chloroplast, mitochondria, golgi body, endoplasmic reticulum, lysosome, vacuole, ribosomes, nucleus, nucleolus, and nuclear membrane.
This bundle includes 18 pages of:
- Venn Diagram cut and paste comparing and contrasting prokaryotes and eukaryotes
- Cut and paste organelle activities with organelle function page for bacteria, animal cell, and plant cell: Students will identify the different organelles of each cell and then describe the function of each organelle on a separate INB page.
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
- Color and black line options
This product is found in our Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
and is also available in our Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
which covers Scientific Method, Cells, Genetics, Evolution, Classification, Human Body, and Ecology
Use this Cells INB activity on its own or with our:
- Cell Organelles & Processes Bundled Unit: Powerpoint & ALL Handouts
- Cells Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Cells Word Wall
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cell Organelles Interactive Notebook Activity Pack by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC