Plant Cell v/s Animal Cell
This FREEBIE pack is ideal for middle school or upper elementary science, doodle notes help provide visual triggers that improve focus, memory and learning. These doodle notes are a visual learning tool for helping your students understand difference between “Plant Cell and Animal Cell”.
Doodle notes can be used for initial instruction OR as a study sheet for students to review. Lucid language makes the understanding of concept easier.
Child-friendly layout with illustrations and sketches holds the interest of the child and reinforces learning through visual impact.
This pack includes…
• Student copy – 01 no
• Teacher’s key – 01 no
• Example – 01 no
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE THIS PACKET UP CLOSE!
NO PREP, NO laminating! Just PRINT!
Follow me at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Innovator
Visit my store for more innovative products like,,,
* “Doodle Notes” – BUNDLE 2 !!
25% BIG savings!!
* FREEBIE : Plant Cell v/s Animal Cell
* Doodle Notes - Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells
* Cell Organelles FUNCTIONS - Interactive Notes
* Cell Organelles – Hanging Banner Activities
* Cell Organelles Coloring Page
* CELL NUCLEUS- “Doodle Notes”
* CELL - PLASTIDS - “Doodle Notes”
* CELL – GOLGI COMPLEX - “Doodle Notes”
* CELL - ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUMN (ER) - “Doodle Notes”
* CELL - VACUOLE - “Doodle Notes”
* CELL - LYSOSOMES - “Doodle Notes”
* Element - OXYGEN - “Doodle Notes”
* Element - ARGON - “Doodle Notes”
* Force & Motion - “Doodle Notes”