This pack of six reproducible worksheets and assessment materials features professionally created diagrams of a plant cell, animal cell, and the stages of mitosis. Designed for Life Science and Biology students, this packet is ideal for practice, homework, review work, or assessment. The product is in Word format so you may adapt to your classroom needs. Answer keys included.
Worksheets included in the packet:
1. Plant Cell – match identified organelles on diagram to given names
2. Animal Cell – match identified organelles on diagram to given names
3. Plant and Animal Cells Venn Diagram – compare plant and animal cell organelles
4. Cell Organelles Function – match the name of the organelle with its function
5. Stages of Mitosis – Name stages of mitosis from a diagram and identify phases by process descriptions
6. Mitosis Quiz – 10 multiple-choice questions
We are actively adding content; please follow us to see our new freebies and worksheets as they become available!
More Anatomy Diagrams on TpT »
More K-12 printables at HelpTeaching.com »
This work by HelpTeaching.com
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License