Plant Classification, Plant Adaptation, Plant Life Cycle, and More
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
Do you need to cover a lot of concepts related to plants? This craftivity does just that. It's an engaging way to have your students explore the parts of plants, the plant life cycle, adaptations of plants, and so much more!
Check out the preview to learn more!
This resource covers these concepts:
- Plants needs (with lots of options to choose from)
- Parts of a plant and what they do
- Foods we eat from the parts of a plant
- The various plant types (plant classification)
- Plant adaptations
- Plant uses by humans
- How a plant makes food (photosynthesis)
And what's really. great is this resource is flexible and includes:
- Blank fans for the titles above so you can include your own terms/titles so that your students can draw and/or write them in.
- AND a fan with a mix of concepts (all the above in one fan!) so that you can assess your students on more than one concept at once.
- A printable and digital version so that your students can complete it anywhere - distance learning, hybrid learning or in-person learning.
These materials are completely in B/W and the digital version is in color. I would suggest printing "as image" to avoid any potential issues.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!
Join my email list here to get FREEBIES and so much more!
Follow my store here to get discounted goodies each time they're posted!
keywords: plants, parts of a plant, parts of plants, plant life cycle, what do plants need, life cycle of a plant, plant needs, plant reproduction, photosynthesis, plant task cards, plant practice, plant adaptations, plant classification