Plant Classification Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics science about the whole Plant kingdom.This activity is designed based on my Plant classification unit which you can get from this store.
There are 24 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary as well as science on plant classification.
Directions to use ‘Plant Classification Scavenger Hunt’
1. Print the given all 24 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place printed Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
• Plant Classification - Kingdom Plantae
• Plant Life Cycle : Unit with worksheets
• Bundle on Animal Science -Animal Adaptations / Habitats / Behavior
• Photosynthesis Scavenger Hunt
• Animals Classification Pack - Teaching whole animal kingdom
• Plant and its Parts - Unit with Worksheets / Activities
• Plant Unit Bundle - Lessons / Worksheets / Activities