This 40 piece botany set features a variety of vegetation types that include insectivores, parasites, water lovers, desert dwellers, marginals and more. Also Included are graphics of the plants growing in their own unique ecosystem.
The set includes 20 PNG color illustrations, and 20 PNG blackline/grayscale versions of the same illustrations. These are high resolution (300 dpi) transparent background PNG files. No watermarks will appear on the file that you download.
The clipart illustrations measure approximately 6 inches to preserve image quality when resizing, and include:
● Bromeliad (tree limb dwelling epiphyte)
● Cattails (marsh marginal)
● Indian Pipe (forest floor parasite)
● Mangrove (coastal area halophyte)
● Moss (rocky substrate lithophyte)
● Purple Coneflower (meadow mesophyte)
● Saguaro Cactus (desert xerophyte)
● Strangler Fig (host tree dwelling hemiepiphyte)
● Venus Flytrap (bog dwelling carnivorous plant)
● Water Lily (pond hydrophyte)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
✿ Plant Bundle Clip Art
✿ Garden Herbs Clip Art
✿ Native American Agriculture Clip Art
✿ Plant Parts Clip Art
These graphics can be used for both personal and commercial use.
Be the first to know about new clipart, freebies, and sales -
just click the green star at the top of the page next to The Painted Crow logo. This will enable me to send you notifications of products as they are uploaded to the shop.