Plant Diversity and Reproduction Task Cards
in PowerPoint format PLUS a PowerPoint Review with all the answers to share with your students! Print and laminate the cards in the size of your choice (1, 2, or 4 per page) in color or black & white to use as traditional task cards. Or, present the cards one at a time, or a few at a time, from the PowerPoint to the whole class. You can even use the PPT as a quiz! Designed for a high school biology class.
This FULLY EDITABLE download includes 5 files:
2. 35 Task Cards in PowerPoint format (each card is one slide), ready to print and laminate in your choice of sizes, in color or black and white. Delete slides you don’t need or add your own in a matching format by inserting duplicate slides.
3. A 35-slide PowerPoint with answers. Perfect for whole-class review after students have completed the Task Cards.
4. Student Answer Sheet, editable and ready to print
5. Teacher Answer Key
Key Terms and Topics Include:
• vascular tissue
• alternation of generations
• Bryophytes (mosses, liverworts, hornworts)
• Pteridophytes (ferns, horsetails, club mosses)
• Gymnosperms (cycads, gnetophytes, ginkgos, conifers)
• embryo sac
• pollen tube
• seed dispersal
• vegetative propagation
Task Cards are great formative assessments, but they can be implemented in many different ways. My "Read This First" document will give you lots of ideas, but I bet you can think of even more!
This product is the perfect complement to my Plant Diversity and Reproduction PowerPoint and Notes
You might also like:
Plant Diversity and Reproduction Review Qubes Game
Take a look at some of my other Task Card sets:
Introduction to Biology Task Cards
Lab Equipment Task Cards
Cells Task Cards
DNA and Protein Synthesis Task Cards
Looking for a discounted Task Card Bundle? Try Task Cards for Biology Bundle