Students explore Essential Standard 3.L.2 and 3.L.2.2 (Environmental Conditions) by observing the different types of environmental conditions and how they can affect plant growth and survival. Product includes a 5E Lesson Plan with group experiment as well as a follow-up passage with open ended questions to reinforce the concept.
- Teacher Prep
- 5E Lesson Plan
- Environmental Conditions Worksheet
- Environmental Conditions Guided Notes
- What are Environmental Conditions? Reading Passage
- What are Environmental Conditions? Comprehension Questions
- Answer Key
- "Environmental Conditions" booklet (can be used as an activity during the lesson while observing plant growth under the environmental conditions or as an assessment of learning)
Be sure to check out my Learning About Plants Bundle Product here:
Learning About Plants Bundle Product
Follow me and be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources! I am adding new products weekly!
• Click the green star next to my store logo to become a follower.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!