Students will enjoy performing experiments with plants included in the unit. Each plant experiment includes directions, recording data, and questions about the experiment. There is also a booklet for students to use with any of the experiments based on the scientific method.
Included in the Plant Experiments unit:
1. Table of Contents
2. Scientific Method booklet
3. Plant experiment 1: Can a plant grow from another plant?
4. Plant experiment 2: Can plants float in water?
5. Plant experiment 3: Do some plants absorb water?
6. Plant experiment 4: What do plants need to thrive?
7. Plant experiment 5: How are fruits classified?
8. Plant experiment 6: Is it a fruit or vegetable?
9. Plant experiment 7: Which part of a plant is edible?
10. Class graph: Which is your favorit fruit to eat?
. . . and more included in the Plant Experiments unit!