Plant Facts Scavenger Hunt:
This scavenger hunt introduces to students about the some of the FACTs things on the various plants and science behind it.
There are 20 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review about the facts with science and vocabulary on plant.
Preview images may have reduced picture quality due to jpeg file. But original .pdf file contains clear images.
How to Use:
1. Print the given all 20 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Plant Facts Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
• Photosynthesis _ Unit with worksheets
• Plant and its Parts - Unit with Worksheets / Activities
• Plant Unit Bundle - Lessons / Worksheets / Activities