Plant Lab for Seed Germination and Making Seed Bombs
Bombs awaaaaaay…. have fun with your students as they create seed bombs that they can grow and observe through all stages of development. This lesson is great for teaching students about the needs of plants, how germination occurs, for getting kids outdoors during the spring and summer and to get them thinking about SCIENCE! This product is also found in our Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle
If you want to check out this product in action, visit our Seed Bombs Awaaay Blog Post!
Included in this project:
- Instructions for creating seed bombs using recycled paper, water and native seeds
- Student Bomb Progress Journal template
- Background information about germination and how to choose the right types of seeds for your area
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Plant Cell Pigment Chromatography Lab
- Cells CSI Microscope Lab
- Cells Task Cards
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
A Barrage of Blooms: Sowing the Seeds of Science by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC