This product is now a part of a GROWING BUNDLE!
Download it individually, or save money by purchasing it as part of the Interactive Science Kit BUNDLE
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video
to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
This 32 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making a plant lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own plant unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Parts of a plant cut and paste diagram
3. Plant vocabulary pocket with cards (includes definitions and blank cards)
4. Plants need T-fold (sun, air, soil, water)
5. I can eat a plant layered book (flower, seeds, stem, leaves, roots)
6. Parts of a flower diagram to label
7. Peek inside a seed lift the flap (shoot, root, seed leaf, seed coat)
8. Seeds travel triangle fold (wind, animals, water)
9. Bean plant time line cut, sequence, and paste
10. Photosynthesis diagram to label
11. Pollination sequence insert
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Plant Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Magnets Lapbook Interactive Kit
Figurative Language Envelope Book Kit
Endangered Animals Lapbook Interactive Kit
Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit
Economics Bag Book/ Interactive Notebook Kit
Measurement Lapbook Interactive Kit: Customary & Metric
Multiplication Lapbook: Concepts and Fact Fluency
Civics & Government Envelope Book Kit
Early Finishers: Free Time File
Geometry Lapbook Interactive Kit
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)