This plant lapbook kit includes 12 PAGES OF INFORMATIONAL PASSAGES about plant needs, the parts of a plant, seeds and how they travel, the parts of a flower, photosynthesis, and pollination, PLUS black line masters and photo illustrations for making a plant lapbook with your students. Also included, is a full color parts of a plant display that matches the images in the passages and lapbook. Use these resources to complement your own plants unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Parts of a plant cut and paste diagram
3. Plant vocabulary pocket with cards (includes definitions and blank cards)
4. Plants need T-fold (sun, air, soil, water)
5. I can eat a plant layered book (flower, seeds, stem, leaves, roots)
6. Parts of a flower diagram to label
7. Peek inside a seed lift the flap (shoot, root, seed leaf, seed coat)
8. Seeds travel triangle fold (wind, animals, water)
9. Bean plant time line cut, sequence, and paste
10. Photosynthesis diagram to label
11. Pollination sequence insert
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
Thank you for considering my Plant Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out: