Our science folders are a perfect way to visually show your student's understanding of PLANTS! When the folder is assembled and completed, it makes a wonderful display and representation of the science topic covered in class. Not only will your students be excited to show off what they learned, but parents and administrators LOVE the finished product!
Here is what is included in this pack:
1. Teacher guide with directions on how to assemble each section of the folder
2. Folder Cover (color and B&W)
3. Vocabulary words with definitions (color and B&W); Vocabulary words with blank lines to allow the option for students to write their own definitions
4. "How Do Plants Grow?" reading comprehension mini book
5. Plant Life Cycle cut and paste assessment
6. "What a Plant Needs" hands-on science experiment with teacher guide, labels and observation sheet
7. Folder Labels (30 to a page)
These folders support Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)**, which makes teaching each standard fun and interactive!
***Life Science LS1: From Molecules to Organisms: Structures & Processes
LS1.B: Growth & Development of Organisms
LS1.C: Organization for Matter & Energy Flow in Organisms
***Life Science LS2: Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy and Dynamics
LS2.A: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
Perfect for grades K-2nd! For Kindergarten students, these folders may require a more guided instruction approach. First and second grade students will be able to complete the activities more independently.
Please download our preview to see pictures of the completed folder...Enjoy!
Check out our other science folders:
Connect with us!