ARe you growing beans in your class. Are you learning about plant life cycles. This is a perfect resource for spring.
Life cycle of a bean plant is an emergent reader. It also comes with a sequencing activity and pocket chart activities for teaching the life cycle of a bean plant.
This resource includes
- 1 Emergent reader
- 1 Plant life cycle coloring page
- 1 Plant life cycle poster
- 1 Cut and sequence activity for students
- 1 Book for students to write their own life cycle story
- 1 Set of color retelling cards
- 1 set of pocket chart sentence strips with retelling cards
Looking for more Spring resources?
- Plant Vocabulary Picture Cards for Anchor Charts
- Spring Math Centers
- Spring Literacy Centers Kindergarten
- All About Butterflies
Be the first to know about new resources, discounts and freebies!
Click the green star ⭐ above to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Having difficulty with a file?
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You will earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Time 4 Kindergarten.
All rights reserved by author Tiffani Mugurussa.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.