Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
22.37 MB | 35 pages
This is a great product if you are looking for a quality lesson about plant life cycles (especially the bean plant.) You and your students will love the animations in this power point!
The lesson and power point focuses on the question "What processes can be found in the life cycles of plants?" This lesson focuses mostly on following the stages in the life cycle of a bean plant and includes instruction for a real world experiment. However, it also addresses other types of plants like conifers and seedless plants.
This lesson also includes:
- 27 animated power point slides
- 5-E style lesson plan
- Student learning map / note taker
- Daily observation tracker for classroom bean growth (2 types)
- Bean plant life cycle organizer summary outline
- Flower Parts Diagram
- "What About The Bees?" Reading comprehension and responding to questions.
If you have purchased my Heredity, Reproduction and Life Cycles Bundle Unit or just my plants and animals life cycles mini unit, do not buy this product. You already have the lesson, power point and printables that go along with it!