This PowerPoint gives students a basic understanding of plant nutrition. A nice feature of this PowerPoint, is the embedded questions to check for comprehension of content being presented.
By the end of this PowerPoint, students will be to do the objectives below.
1. Define the terms macro and micro nutrients
2. Explain the functions of the macronutrients (both primary and secondary) and micronutrients within the plant.
3. Describe and be able to recognize the deficiency symptoms for the macronutrients.
4. Differentiate between autotropic and heterotopic organisms
5. Describe soil nitrogen fixation and a fertilizer’s NPK rating
6. Compare and contrast growing soil vs hydroponic crops
The preview file will give buyer a clear insight to this PowerPoint.