Plant Parts Vocabulary Cards! This is a set of 16 plant parts vocabulary cards that you can use with your students when teaching science. I created them to be used as flashcards or task cards and my students LOVE using them!
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Bundle that includes trading cards + word wall posters for 18 different science topics (276 cards total).
This plant parts vocabulary set includes:
• 16 plant parts vocabulary cards with the word and a picture representing it on the front and a definition and a fact on the back.
• The same 16 plant parts cards that can be used as task cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room to write their own definitions and facts.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more parts of a plant terms to if they come across them in their discussions, experiences, or studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their parts of a plant cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these plant parts vocabulary flashcards/trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
I print these plant parts flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 16 vocabulary terms included in this set of cards are:
• primary roots
• lateral roots
• root system
• shoot system
Here are some related products:
Parts of a Plant Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal-Save $2.00!
Parts of a Plant Vocabulary Word Wall
Check out my other SCIENCE
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Parts of a Plant Vocabulary Cards
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License