Also included in
- Plant Sexual and Asexual Reproduction - Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson. By purchasing this bundle you will save 53% vs. purchasing the individual components separately.Lesson Objectives: Throughout this 5E lesson, students will learn about:• Function of Cells• Plant Cells• Common Cell Organel$18.98$37.95Save $18.97
Plant Reproduction. This 25-slide, biology lesson package goes in-depth into Plant Reproduction and is geared towards students who are in grade 8-10. The PowerPoint contains diagrams, examples, and explanations. If you're looking for a more advanced, in-depth lesson, please CLICK HERE
In order, the lesson covers:
- Why reproduce?
- Sexual vs. asexual reproduction
- Sexual reproduction in plants
- Gametophytes and sporophytes
- Gymnosperms and angiosperms
- Asexual reproduction in plants
- Asexual reproduction using fragments
- Asexual reproduction using special structures
Buyer Comment: "Very thorough."
***********This activity can also be found bundled at a significant discount in my Plant Sexual and Asexual Reproduction - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
This file is in .zip format. All that means is you download the lesson package as one file (.zip) and then double-click it to extract it. No additional software is needed, your PC or Mac will do all the work. Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my PowerPoint lesson is structured and evaluate my work. If you are not 100% happy with what you purchase, I will refund your entire purchase price via PayPal. To access the video(s), begin the slideshow and click the image of the video player. A new window will open up taking you directly to the video.
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.