This lesson goes in depth into plant structures and their roles, as well as different parts of the flower and how that aids in the flower's reproduction. This product contains a 21 slide power point, a lesson plan, and 5 printable pages that relate to plant structures and reproduction in flowering plants.
This lesson addresses the question "How can a flowering plant reproduce?" and addresses the four major parts of a plant, but focuses on going in depth about the flower, the reproductive element of the plant.
Lesson 1 also includes:
- 21 animated power point slides
- 5-E style lesson plan
- Student learning map / note taker
- Plant parts diagramming activity printable
- Flower parts diagramming activity printable
- What about the bees? Read, Think and Respond literature center with response questions (printables)
If you have purchased my Heredity, Reproduction and Life Cycles 5 lesson bundle unit, do not buy this product! You already have it!
I know you and your students will love this lesson, the powerpoint and all of the printables in this resource!