Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
12.91 MB | 30 pages
This lesson goes in depth into plant structures and their roles, as well as different parts of the flower and how that aids in the flower's reproduction. This product contains a 21 slide power point, a lesson plan, and 5 printable pages that relate to plant structures and reproduction in flowering plants.
This lesson addresses the question "How can a flowering plant reproduce?" and addresses the four major parts of a plant, but focuses on going in depth about the flower, the reproductive element of the plant.
Lesson 1 also includes:
- 21 animated power point slides
- 5-E style lesson plan
- Student learning map / note taker
- Plant parts diagramming activity printable
- Flower parts diagramming activity printable
- What about the bees? Read, Think and Respond literature center with response questions (printables)
If you have purchased my Heredity, Reproduction and Life Cycles 5 lesson bundle unit, do not buy this product! You already have it!
I know you and your students will love this lesson, the powerpoint and all of the printables in this resource!