Plant and Animal Adaptations | Structures and Functions | Escape Room Activity
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- These easy-to-use resources take time out of planning for your structures and functions of plants and animals unit. Students will be able to describe how different structures of organisms help them to survive in their environments. This bundle has everything you need to review plant and animal adaptPrice $18.95Original Price $28.75Save $9.80
- These 5th grade science review centers and games will make creating fun centers and review opportunities easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resourcPrice $131.95Original Price $220.50Save $88.55
- Get instant engagement with these 5th Grade Science escape room activities. These fun, yet rigorous science review games focus on the readiness standards for students in 5th-grade science. Give students the opportunity to practice their science content knowledge in an engaging way. Provides a targetPrice $29.95Original Price $52.25Save $22.30
Get instant engagement with this plant and animal adaptations Escape Room activity. This science review activity focuses on how the structures and functions of different organisms help them survive in their environment. Students are excited about escape rooms and this one is fun AND full of rigorous review content.
❤ Save 30% by purchasing the Science Escape Rooms BUNDLE! ❤
Your students will work through STAAR-formatted review questions to get a code. If the code is correct they can unlock the station and they will get a piece of a secret message. If they get all 4 stations, codes correct, they will have the entire secret message.
- Digital Escape Room Google Drive™ file
- Printable Escape Room PDF file
- Student recording documents
- Digital secret message visuals for unlock codes
- Teacher Instructions
- Answer key
- 4 stations with 3 questions each
- 4 decoders
- 4 secret message components
- Student recording document for easy grading
- Approximately 20-25 minutes, although some may work through faster or slower.
- You may see more variation in completion times if you have students completing the digital version independently.
- You can extend the activity by requiring students to have discussions at the stations and have separate "code checking stations" so that students move around more.
- If using the digital version, students will need access to an internet-connected device (Chromebook, laptop, iPad)
- Access to Google Drive™
- If your district blocks students from accessing files hosted outside the district, they will not be able to access the digital secret messages in the digital game. I have included 3 workaround options for this, including step-by-step instructions on linking the secret message documents from your own Google drive.
Food Web Activities: Energy Flow and Changes to the Ecosystem
Food Webs with Producers and Consumers Vocabulary Puzzles | Print & Digital
Food Webs and Energy Flow in Ecosystems | SCIENCE UNIT | Passage and Activities
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
Want to know right away when we have a new resource or are throwing a sale? Click here to receive notifications on your TpT homepage.
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).