• 28 task cards with various questions about plant and animal cells
• Student answer sheet
• Answer key
This resource is a valuable tool to have students practice with understanding the organelles in the plant and animal cells, the functions of those organelles, and understanding the structure of both the plant and animal cells. . You can use this resource to introduce the topic of plant and animal cells, use it as a reinforcement, as part of a small group piece, or even as homework.
Also Included in this resource:
• A blank set of task cards to create your own plant and animal cells questions.
• An extra area for answer spaces for the Create Your Own Cards on the student answer sheet.
Uses for this product:
• Bell Ringers
• Group Work
• Independent Practice
• Early Finisher Work
• Review Game
...and so much more!
If you like this resource, check out some of my other science resources available for purchase.
How to get credits for your TpT purchases
• Please go to your MY PURCHASES page in your account. Click the PROVIDE FEEDBACK on purchases you've made. It will take you directly to the page and area where you can provide feedback. By providing feedback TpT will give you credits to use on future purchases.
Follow My Store
• Also, click the green star by my store logo to become a follower. Anytime I add a new resource or have a sale you'll be notified!