Plant and Flower Creations with Engineering
What educators are saying
Also included in
- STEM Activities for an Entire YearThe Fifty STEM Connections MEGA BundleSAVE BIG when you purchase the discounted all year bundle with 12 months of engaging NGSS aligned STEM and STEAM Challenges.Teachers are saying:“These are fun but educational activities that challenge the kids to think outside tPrice $99.00Original Price $195.00Save $96.00
- April STEM Challenges.Our April Discounted STEM Bundle has four interesting engineering activity packets to get you through this busy month. PLUS a BONUS Activity!! Perfect for review and application of previously taught concepts, for indoor recess, or those afternoons when the Spring wiggles havePrice $10.00Original Price $15.00Save $5.00
- STEM and Nature Challenges - An Engineering BundleEngineering…Is It In Your Nature? Your students will explore the natural world through these engaging hands-on STEM activities. Can your students build a bird nest? Design the best beak? Engineer a spider web? Create a fantasy flower? Invent an animPrice $16.90Original Price $26.00Save $9.10
- STEM Seasonal Challenges BundleGet Caught Engineering All Year Long!*Updated with improved and new lessons- April2023*We know that finding an extra spot for a STEM lesson can be difficult in a busy schedule. We have chosen twelve of some of our most popular engineering lessons that can be integratedPrice $30.00Original Price $45.00Save $15.00
"STEM Flower Show" - Engineer a Fantasy Plant!
Let's engineer fantasy flowers and plants!!
The STEM Flower Show demonstrates that integration of engineering is possible into any subject…even the study of plants!
Teachers are saying:
"My third graders LOVED this activity. Easy materials to gather and yet so much fun for them to do. We used it following our plant unit."
Science, fantasy, mechanical, and structural engineering come together in a STEM lesson that all elementary grades will enjoy. What a fun wrap- up to a plant unit! A great way to assess that your students understand the parts of flower.
This lesson includes student pages, teacher notes, group task cards, an engineering design poster, inquiry questions and a rubric.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺