Also included in
- STEM Activities | The Fifty Nifty STEM Connections BundleA FULL YEAR OF STEM!!Get Caught Engineering with 50 STEM Lessons.*Updated May 2021*50 lessons with a huge discount!We have combined ALL our monthly bundles into one HUGE STEM BUNDLE. STEM activities for every month of the year!A great collecti$99.00$196.50Save $97.50
- April STEM Challenges.Our April Discounted STEM Bundle has four interesting engineering activity packets to get you through this busy month. PLUS a BONUS Activity!! Perfect for review and application of previously taught concepts, for indoor recess, or those afternoons when the Spring wiggles have$10.00$15.00Save $5.00
- STEM and Nature Challenges - An Engineering BundleEngineering…Is It In Your Nature? Your students will explore the natural world through these engaging hands-on STEM activities. Can your students build a bird nest? Design the best beak? Engineer a spider web? Create a fantasy flower? Invent an anim$16.90$26.00Save $9.10
- STEM Challenges BundleGet Caught Engineering All Year Long!*Updated with improved and new lessons- August 2020*We know that finding an extra spot for a STEM lesson can be difficult in a busy schedule. We have chosen twelve of some of our most popular engineering lessons that can be integrated into m$35.00$46.00Save $11.00
"STEM Flower Show" - Engineer a Fantasy Plant!
Let's engineer fantasy flowers and plants!!
The STEM Flower Show demonstrates that integration of engineering is possible into any subject…even the study of plants! Science, fantasy, mechanical, and structural engineering come together in a STEM lesson that all elementary grades will enjoy. What a fun wrap- up to a plant unit! This lesson includes student pages, teacher notes, group task cards, an engineering design poster, inquiry questions and a rubric.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺