Working with plants and life cycles in PreK and Kindergarten can be so much fun! This product contains everything you need for a week of learning and centers, just add your favorite books and you're all set. Great for small groups in PreK and independent learners in kindergarten! Includes...
- Four coloring pages for your writing center
- "Count the peas, please" game! Three counting worksheets, spinner, die template, and game board
- 16 vocabulary cards
- planting bingo game (8 different cards and calling cards)
- "Clip It" counting cards for your math center (0 - 20)
- "Let's plant a garden" sight word reader
- "Who ate the carrots" counting reader
- Beet, carrot, and flower props to use with playdoh or creating patterns
- Plant life cycle (bean) sequencing worksheet and color sequencing cards
- Flower craftivity (adding two sets)
Just add soil, sun, and water and your week is planned!
Come visit my Facebook page for freebies!
Interested in freebies and updates? Click the green star to "Follow Me"
Please check out my blog "Yay for PreK" for more fun ideas!