This pack is a great way to integrate technology into your science instruction. Students will learn about the parts of a flower, the process of pollination, fertilization, and germination.
For a quick glance, check out the preview!
- Parts of a Flower Diagram
- Webquest Response Journal (With QR Codes)
- Webquest Response Journal (Without QR Codes)
1 colored and 1 black & white journal cover included
- Task Cards (QR Codes AND the URL for each Webquest)
- Answer Key
- Parts of a Flower
- Biology For Kids: Flowering Plants
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Pollen and Fertilization
- Plants With Seeds
- Germination and Reproduction of Plants
****Flashplayer is required for #1 & #5 *****
**3 PART VOCABULARY MATCH-UP
- The 3 part cards include 4 vocabulary words (sepal, pistil, stamen, petals), a picture, and the definition.
- Graphic Organizer: After matching the 3 part cards, students will write the definition and draw the illustration under the correct vocabulary word.
- colored and black/white option included
**CUT & PASTE
- Students will sort the pictures provided into the correct category to show how pollen and seeds are dispersed.
All items are sold separately at my store. Buying the BUNDLE gives you the opportunity to save $$$