This fun, interactive PLANT UNIT includes:
• Parts of a plant anchor poster in color and black and white
• Parts of a plant labeling worksheet in black & white
• Parts of a plant cut & glue labeling
• Will a plant grow better with water or without water investigation, includes student page with question, prediction, and procedures, and a template for student observation pages.
• Blank template for other investigations
• I can eat a whole plant activity, two versions
• Life cycle of a plant flip book
• Parts of a plant mini book: what does each part do?
I can eat a whole plant activity:
This fun activity teaches children the parts of the plant that we can eat. Students get to play with their food!
while learning about the different parts of the plant we eat! And they get to sneak in some veggies by eating it when finished! :)
seeds- sunflower seeds
Follow me on TPT and my blog at The Therapeutic Teacher